Friday, April 07, 2006

Soak Up The Sun

Soak Up The Sun
My dog Sandy was enjoying the sunshine in the park on Wednesday. :-)

And just for a lil' extra sum' sum':
I think the phrase "shrieking with laughter" was coined from my laugh. I can't help it, but sometimes something is so funny that first I shriek, and then I just blast with laughter. I love to laugh, and I generally think most things are funny.
So when Sandy presented me with a dead fish Wednesday, I was rolling. She dug it up at the park (I finally had an afternoon off!), and she trotted over to me with it in her mouth. I could tell she was very proud. She was practically smiling as she was holding it in her mouth. I just shrieked with laughter. I'm sure the fishermen nearby really appreciated that. And then I couldnt' stop laughing because Sandy was just prancing around the fish. I was laughing so hard that I missed the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I just came back to this one and it struck me that this really looks like the kind of picture you would see in some kind of magazine or something.. Not sure what kind, but like when you see one of them little stories or ads about something and they have a picture beside it that just kind of helps the story, or ad. Ya know what I mean? It just has a really clean look and the dogs look is just great.